Punished at Port of Tampa

dotheyes

As I stated before. I had a broken leg...in a wheel chair.....waiting for 3 hours for us to be the LAST to disembark. Worst cruise EVER. I was THERE during this fiasco.....so unless any of you were there also...you have no idea the hell everyone went through.

Ummm, you're not the OP.

What????? what does that have to do with anything? This sounds like clarification to me

S/he stated that s/was in a wheelchair. The question I asked was why didn't the OP ask for WC assistance.

S/he stated that s/was in a wheelchair. The question I asked was why didn't the OP ask for WC assistance.

If you weren't on this cruise, why are you so hell bent on telling those that were, that they didn't experience what they did?

The OP, sorry to hear you were given instructions that led to this happening.

We have cruised out of Tampa quite a few times and getting off is ALWAYS a nightmare (but getting on is always smooth). The port workers are rude and most often wrong information is given to passengers, we hear it almost every time. But we have sailed enough that we know the drill and can find our own way even if we are given wrong information.

And just a side note, IMHO you should be respectful of all others unless they give you a reason not to. Being respectful isn't something someone should have to earn from you, it should be a part of your character, regardless of the year. ;)