Spa Area on Royal Princess

scotslizzy

On the Royal the steam room is part of the Enclave. When I sailed on her last October the cost of a one week pass was $180. I think there may be day passes as well - not sure on the cost of those though. They claim to only sell 40 passes to the Enclave per cruise so you need to act quickly.

Edited by kmhkmb

When I was on the Royal in August the only steam room was in The Enclave and you have to book for the entire cruise. We went on the spa tour on embarkation day and got a special offer. normally it is $239pp for our 11-day cruise but if you signed up on embarkation day it was $199 pp if you sign up 2 people ( eg:husband/wife, mother/daughter,2 friends) and you each got a free body scrub.

I walked through and looked at the spa area and the enclave. No way would I do this place. It was like a dungeon. Dark black walls tiny It is in a very strange area of the ship. Just passed customer service area. Hard to find.

Don't waste your money!

I walked through and looked at the spa area and the enclave. No way would I do this place. It was like a dungeon. Dark black walls tiny It is in a very strange area of the ship. Just passed customer service area. Hard to find.

Don't waste your money!

Looked fine to me...

11274812235_05194fed07_c.jpg

11274809695_39b8017bb3_c.jpg

11274811395_f59f188210_c.jpg

The steam rooms...

11274963213_2bc19a6483_c.jpg

11274963223_8c210e0c9b_c.jpg

11274964173_77d41c3993_c.jpg