Single Digits ! ! !

BMW325

We'll be sailing the Empress of the Seas to Key West and Grand Cayman. Second cruise for me, first on Royal Caribbean. We have the Rays, Reef, and Rum Point excursion booked for Grand Cayman which I understand is an excellent day.

We'll be sailing the Empress of the Seas to Key West and Grand Cayman. Second cruise for me, first on Royal Caribbean. We have the Rays, Reef, and Rum Point excursion booked for Grand Cayman which I understand is an excellent day.

What fun..........We enjoy visiting Hemmingways home in Key West, as well as taking the hop on hop off trolley around Key West. Try the conch fritters and people watch. Write yourself a postcard from the ship and mail it from "Hell", while on Grand Cayman. Your tour should stop at the town of Hell on the way to Sting Ray City. Wish you a wonderful holiday!!!

Rick

i'm almost there also...16 days. Can't wait for that feeling of excitement and shear panic of what to pack and did I forget anything(duck tape - check, booze - check, shoe rack - check .....etc) Have a great time- Key west is beautiful enjoy it.

I also have to say a whopping THANK YOU to all the folks on here that have passed along crusing tips and information. And I mean Truly Thank You !!

My first cruise last year I didn't know about these boards and didn't know a thing about cruising - I figured, what's to know. Still had a great time but I'm certain it would have been better knowing what I know now.

I am so looking forward to applying all of the great suggestions and tips learned from all of you. I've been writing down the ideas for the past 3 months and am now in the process of checking them off as I get them (Downey wrinkle remover, duct tape, hi-liters, underwater camera, etc).

I'll be sure to submit my review of my cruise when I return.

I just got back from w. caribbean on the Explorer. In GC, I did the scuba tour and my wife went to Sting Ray city. She said it was a lot of fun. We had great weather and tendering there was really easy. I hope you have a great trip.

We will be going on the same tour next year on the Freedom of the Seas. Please report back. I am anxious about making it back to the ship in time and would like to know if you are rushed for time to make the tenders or if you had plenty of time.

Have an enjoyable, restful vacation!

I'll report back on the timing issues with the Nativeway excursion. I was concerned at first but they really set my mind at ease and told me not to worry about it. So unless something really far-fetched happens, I'm not worried. I could think of worse places to be stuck :o Did I mention 8 MORE DAYS !!!

To the person who is driving her co-workers crazy talking about the cruise and spending all your time on the CC website......I KNOW EXACTLY WHAT YOU MEAN.....and I don't leave until Jan 15, 2006. This my first cruise, booked just recently....I never even thought about cruising before, always thought it was too expensive until some friends clued me in. When my TA told me cruising was addicting he was soooo right!! Have a great cruise for all of you who are lucky to be going soon.

I have a couple of co-workers who say "How many days now?" 60 from today and 270 until my 2006 cruise, but they said when I reach 14 days or lower they figure they won't be able to keep me from bouncing off the walls. They just grin and bear my obession. There are jokes, but I'm fine with that. Congrats OP on single digits!

Kerrie

OHHH HUSH IT!!! LOL

DH and I along with our CC thread buddies will be reaching double digits coming up soon but its sooooooooooooooo far awaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!

whine

bitch

complain

moan

groan

:D

Have a good trip:p

I plead guilty to cruise envy:eek:

Archived