QUANTUM Dec 1-11, 2014 REVIEW w/lots of photos

Hoopster95

Great review! Funny thing is that I was at the same basketball game as you! It was my first live NBA game! It was fun and I enjoyed it. We had done the Empire State Building before the game! Enjoying the review.

Hey Davorah. Thank you for the kind words. :)

Where did you sit in MSG? Yep, I had fun too talking with locals and feeling the MSG vibe, but the game itself was outright aaaaaawful :p

Hey Davorah. Thank you for the kind words. :)

Where did you sit in MSG? Yep, I had fun too talking with locals and feeling the MSG vibe, but the game itself was outright aaaaaawful :p

We sat in the 300s I believe but we had a pretty good view. We had quite a number of Heat fans around us who were quite rowdy, but it was all in good fun. I had no preference of who won, but yes it was not a very good game for the home team. It was also my first time at MSG and that was an experience in of itself.

• 5 months later...

Great review! It's nice to see something positive getting posted since we are booked on Anthem for December and seeing all the negative discussions has had me thinking twice.

I noticed that you managed to get a lot of tours on this cruise. Do you know if/what Suite guests were getting as far as tours? We'll be in a SG (Superior Grand) and it would be nice getting some tours, since they did absolutely zilch on our last Allure cruise for Suite guests, even after asking the first day about them.

Thanks.

Scott

I noticed that you managed to get a lot of tours on this cruise. Do you know if/what Suite guests were getting as far as tours? We'll be in a SG (Superior Grand) and it would be nice getting some tours, since they did absolutely zilch on our last Allure cruise for Suite guests, even after asking the first day about them.

Thanks.

Scott

I truly don't have a clue! This would be a great question to ask Bob (Clarea), Patti, and other more experienced RCL'ers on the main board. I've seen him post here on the Quantum sub-forum at times as well... maybe he'll see this.

The first galley and bridge tours were offered to me as a D+, the "All-Access Tour" I think everyone had to pay for on my sailing and I was with a few higher level cruisers on that tour, they weren't there for free but maybe with the new suite enhancements recently announced by RCL this could be offered?? Regardless, the All-Access Tour for me is an absolute must for this brand new class of ship compared to all other classes... phenomenal!

Have a fabulous cruise! :D

• 1 month later...
Amazing review! I am really trying to get back into Royal and give it another shot, and this review is definitely swaying my decision for my next cruise. I love your writing style, thanks so much for writing this! :D

Wow... thx for your very kind words! I really appreciate knowing (and I suspect other CC'ers who post many reviews) that fellow CC'ers still looking at older reviews and all the time and work putting it together doesn't fade off into the the mystery back pages 2,3,4,etc of CC archives :D

Wow... thx for your very kind words! I really appreciate knowing (and I suspect other CC'ers who post many reviews) that fellow CC'ers still looking at older reviews and all the time and work putting it together doesn't fade off into the the mystery back pages 2,3,4,etc of CC archives :D

I know exactly what you mean! It's always a pleasant surprise seeing that someone commented on an old review. It was a great review, and it's making me wish I took advantage of the cruises offered from ports in the northeast more often! I'm looking forward to your Radiance Hawaii cruise review!