Pride cabin 8184

sxyshell

I was just in cabin 8182 on the 30th. The only night we heard noise was the night they held the blue iguana fiesta on deck, other than that it wasn't bad. The only issue is, the view to your left will not be that great because of how the cabins jut out a couple doors down, also the lido deck sticks out about you 4 or so feet, so you cant really see too far up if you're standing.

Other than that, awesome location to the lido deck bars and food, just up a flight of stairs and you're there. It works great for running to the buffet in the morning and bringing breakfast back to your room for the balcony.

Edited by SKosto

I was just in cabin 8182 on the 30th. The only night we heard noise was the night they held the blue iguana fiesta on deck, other than that it wasn't bad. The only issue is, the view to your left will not be that great because of how the cabins jut out a couple doors down, also the lido deck sticks out about you 4 or so feet, so you cant really see too far up if you're standing.

Other than that, awesome location to the lido deck bars and food, just up a flight of stairs and you're there. It works great for running to the buffet in the morning and bringing breakfast back to your room for the balcony.

Thanks so much for your input! I'm sure we'll be at that party so it won't bother us:D: How was the room temp and were the beds comfy? We were on the Sunshine in September and the room temp wasn't as cool as we like it at night and the beds were not comfortable. The beds on Carnival used to be so comfortable but with the upgrades it seems as though they've downgraded the mattresses.

Haven't been in that exact room, but we had 8228 and 8230 a few years ago, right below the Lido.

I don't recall hearing ANY noise from above.

Do you have an extended balcony?

Thanks for your input. Yes we have the extended balcony.

The room temp was slightly warmer than I like, but it was too much of an issue, the bed was firm, but I like a firm bed, so that didn't bother me.

Thinking maybe we need to take the bungee chord and keep the door open at night.

We were 8165 on the Pride over Thanksgiving. Loved the convenience of the location but there was more than one night that I heard the screeching of chairs moving above of us which felt like it was all night long. I am usually a heavy sleeper too. It certainly did not ruin our trip but I don't think I would ever book directly below the lido deck pool again.

• 1 year later...

I am confused , we asked for our rooms to be near enough together

and we have been allocated d7-8184 d78166 and d7-8164

are these near each other ? are they mid ship and what side of the ship

the diagrams look like they are mid ship but on the level of central park

but then I see talk of the lido