Cruise Director on Independence?

SASMITH

Does anyone know if Jamie Fentiman or Tim Connor will be the CD in Independence in February? I know it's out there somewhere but i can't find it and this is the quickest way to find out. Thanks

Donna keeps very good tabs on the CDs and this is the latest info:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showpost.php?p=44957641&postcount=2204

We just got off the Independence on Sunday, 12/14/14 and had the chance to talk to Jamie. We mentioned we would be sailing again in January and he said he would be on the ship then. He hinted that Tim wouldn't be returning for quite awhile.

We thought Jamie was quite personable and entertaining.

We just got off the Independence on Sunday, 12/14/14 and had the chance to talk to Jamie. We mentioned we would be sailing again in January and he said he would be on the ship then. He hinted that Tim wouldn't be returning for quite awhile.

I've been trying to sort out the CD on Indy for a while now. Thanks for the info! I will update the CD list!

We were also on this cruise and thought Jamie was very entertaining. We thought it strange that he mentioned his parents quite a few times, but never his wife...and he did have a wedding ring on.

The entertainment was very good and it was a wild Love and Marriage show!

We were also on this cruise and thought Jamie was very entertaining. We thought it strange that he mentioned his parents quite a few times, but never his wife...and he did have a wedding ring on.

The entertainment was very good and it was a wild Love and Marriage show!

Not that it is particularly relevant but Jamie is engaged and will be married to his partner early next year.

I was on the ship when Tim had to leave and have been wondering how his wife is. It's sad to hear that it may be a while until or if he returns, he really was fantastic.

we just got off the independence on sunday, 12/14/14 and had the chance to talk to jamie. We mentioned we would be sailing again in january and he said he would be on the ship then. He hinted that tim wouldn't be returning for quite awhile.

We thought jamie was quite personable and entertaining.

hi fellow cruiser;; just saw your post that you just got off the indy 12-14. We just got off the freedom 12-14 and are going on the indy jan 3rd. Just wondering if you had any comments on cruise as this is our 1st on indy. Bob & nancy the villages florida