OS Noise

brian_uk

We are thinking of booking an OS on deck 8 but are really worried about noise from Restaurant above.

We have experienced similar problems on Celebrity with a restaurant above and chairs being moved and scraped along the floor and really do not want the same experience.....

Anyone have experience of this.

Brian

We were afraid of the same thing. So we booked one on the 7th deck for two cruises, but have yet to take either one. Last cruise was in a PH which was wonderful.

Esther...the shower pressure is still weak? I thought they fixed that. We were in a Vista Suite this time and liked it very much....the water pressure was great. Had I known the problem was not addressed, I would never have booked an Owner's suite for our cruise in December...I would have reserved a Vista. When we were in an Owner's last summer, the water pressure was a joke!

We had 7114 last in March. No problems with the shower ............. except,

of course, climbing over the side of the tub to get to it.

Beatrice (who JUST (well not just, but darn recently) got electricity back after 42 hours without - (we're in Katrina country).

Beatrice

I hope you didn't have damage. Being without electricity horrible, but if that's the worst you had, that's o.k. Keep well and dry!!! We're several hours north of you on the beach, and we keep a wary eye on the Atlantic. Anything brewing now?

Esther

• 1 year later...

Archived