Reserving Nellies Beach Cabana

Wildcatfish

We have been trying to reserve a Nellies Beach Cabana for our June 2015 Liberty cruise. Unfortunately, cabanas are not even listed in the "Cruise Planner" as they were for our August 2014 Oasis cruise (cabana reserved in August 2013!)

Crown and Anchor told me "Cabanas for Nellie’s Beach on Labadee are only available for rent onboard at the Explorations! Desk".

Is this correct? Has there been a change? Has anyone else been able to reserve a cabana for June 2015?

Edited by Wildcatfish

Renting cabanas seems like it is an adventure in its self.

I tryed for months before our Oasis cruise and was told to book on board. When I got onboard they only had adreniline beach cabanas-which I was not interested in. The day before we landed in Labadee I checked the explorations booth and low and behold-there was one available-I took it and was told to be there early that it was first come first serve.

I had my pick-it was a great day.

I was looking to book one for our Indy cruise. It says to check onboard when searching through the shore excursion page. I was hoping to reserve one for my wife and I to celebrate her birthday.

I learned the other day that we are docked in Labadee along with Grandeur so they may be reserved at this point.

Edited by M&JfromSDL
Removed tapatalk sig.

we're sailing Oasis in 2 weeks and I reeeeallllyyy wanted to surprise my wife with one of those over-the-water cabanas but when I called RCI they said they were sold out a long time ago.

I'm wondering if once we board the ship we can put ourselves on some sort of a cancelation waiting list?

we're sailing Oasis in 2 weeks and I reeeeallllyyy wanted to surprise my wife with one of those over-the-water cabanas but when I called RCI they said they were sold out a long time ago.

I'm wondering if once we board the ship we can put ourselves on some sort of a cancelation waiting list?

You can get on a list but you are better off checking everytime you pass the kiosk on the promenade

They were not available on the "shore excursion" list, and another RCI rep said they would open up 3 months prior to sailing. Another RCI rep said they could only be booked on the ship. I was surprised when Crown & Anchor said yesterday they could only be booked on the ship.

I guess I'll keep checking everyday!:D

• 2 weeks later...