The Four Ways Inn

Sascol

Hello....Can anyone out there provide us with some info regarding the above mentioned restaurant? Several people have mentioned it to us as a great spot for dinner in Bermuda. I looked on-line and found their website, but there is not a specific menu listed. What we'd like to know are the basics about:

- atmosphere (romantic, casual dress, etc.)

- dishes served

- prices (what we could reasonably expect to pay for two)

- Also, how far is this from where the ship docks in Kings Wharf?

Many thanks in advance!

Sorry, I have never eaten there so I can't comment on the food and atmosphere. You are looking at about 10+ miles from King's Wharf so by taxi I'd expect $35-40 each way. If you take a ferry to Hamilton you're probably looking at $12+ taxi fare each way.

Thanks Swizzle.....that might be a bit cost prohibitive only because of the travel. Can you make a recommendation on anything that would be closer to the ship that would be a nice atmosphere to celebrate a 10 year anniversary?

I noted you mentioned 'cost' -- Four Ways Inn is a very expensive restaurant. All restaurants in Bermuda are costly and it is one of the more expensive. ...or it use to be

I did eat there but too many years back to mention. The Four Ways Inn was considered THE restaurant to eat at. Remember those lists that Robin Leach did -- it was on his top 10 list in the world or something like that. We had a magnificent dinner...but who knows today -- LOL.

The Four Ways Inn has a formal atmosphere, and is definatly an upper class establishment, some of the menu options are prepared a la carte. If i remember, the dress code is coat and tie etc. As you can imagine it is quite expensive, we only go there for special occasions. I don't remember what i had since this was some while ago, but the food is on par with the rerst of the place.

To this day, I consider the meal I had at the Four Ways Inn to be the best I've *ever* had. It was also the most expensive.

Very classy atmosphere. Also very dark. Just as I began to panic over not being able to read the menu due to the dim lighting in the room..........I realized it didn't matter, because the menu was in French! LOL

I was there about 7 years ago. Excellent food & impeccable service. Truly a memorable experience.

Unfortunately, hubby has already told me we won't be eating there when we're in Bermuda at the end of this month.......because he got the credit card bill for my last meal there! hehehe

Archived