BelizeCruiseExcursions.Com

SxyEbnyFem

We used them for a horseback excursion. Initially our driver did not show up, but they found a replacement driver within 30 minutes or so. I felt like they handled everything professionaly.

I contacted them to see if I could book a combined cave tubing and zip trekking tour and they said there wouldn't be enough time, I could only do one or the other.

Through Princess Cruise I can book a combined trip.

We also used them for X-stream cave tubing. Can't say enough about how good the day was. The tour was everything we'd read and more.

By the way from what I understand http://www.belizecruiseexcursions.com is part of Island Marketing Ltd and we used them also to book our cayman and Cozumel tours. Very reliable company, not complaints at all, we were on the Buccaneer catamaran in Cayman with them and ATV's in Cozumel.

I'm sure the Zipline trip will be good too. Please post about it if you do it as I may consider it this time around

We will be using them for cave tubing in November and I am having concerns about timing as SO many people post about barely making it back to the ship in time ( we have an 8 a.m. reservation ) - how did it seem to you?,does it really take 5-6 hours total? Since we will be on daylight savings time then I am tryingto figure out if we really can do this without me freaking out about getting back to the ship! Also, my mother thinks it's totally unsafe to be cruising around in a foreign jungle ( she is sure we will be kidnapped by Guatemalan guerillas!! - any thoughts on this )!

ALSO, please, please, tell me all about the ATV in Cozumel, we are doing this too ( ATV jungle with beach break ) and I can find no one with first hand experience to tell me about it. It really looks good in the photos and loads of fun.

On both of these excursions, cave tubing and ATV, how is lunch arranged?

THANKS IN ADVANCE FOR YOUR INPUT!!

• 2 weeks later...
We also used them for X-stream cave tubing. Can't say enough about how good the day was. The tour was everything we'd read and more.

By the way from what I understand http://www.belizecruiseexcursions.com is part of Island Marketing Ltd and we used them also to book our cayman and Cozumel tours. Very reliable company, not complaints at all, we were on the Buccaneer catamaran in Cayman with them and ATV's in Cozumel.

I'm sure the Zipline trip will be good too. Please post about it if you do it as I may consider it this time around

Thanks to you & everyone else for their input regarding this company. :)

We have decided to go ahead & give them a try with the zipline tour. I hope the ship doesn't leave us! :eek: I'll be sure to post a review after our cruise in Oct.

Happy sailing,

T.

Archived