Getaway - 12/13-12/20 - H6 Aft PH

esp13

We were on the same cruise with you. We were in cabin 12304. LOVED THE CABIN!! The cruise was great. It was our first NCL cruise. Usually RCCL

Do you have any cabin pics - we have 28 days to go in the same cabin!!!!!:eek:

We loved the cabin. I was not too crazy about our room steward. I loved the shower in the back by the HUGE balcony. The only drawback is being far from the haven but we didn't mind. I have pictures but am not sure how to post them.

image.jpg.8bfd0e7cd01724ed67fca929a4a2c6d1.jpg

We loved the cabin. I was not too crazy about our room steward. I loved the shower in the back by the HUGE balcony. The only drawback is being far from the haven but we didn't mind. I have pictures but am not sure how to post them.

.....you have made my day!!!!! I thought I could not be more excited but clearly I was wrong!!!!:eek::eek:

Does anyone know where this "chart" is about the sizes of the Haven aft penthouses? I am so torn, trying to decide between our haven courtyard penthouse or an aft penthouse and it would be nice to know what aft ph sizes are!!!

Leah

Here is the link for the breakaway. From everything I have read they are the same! This is what I based my research on when booking our aft penthouse on the getaway!!!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/pub?key=0AkRUeqCmOMnGdFZWTVVzZndrc0NkN1N0TGpZb2ZYU2c&single=true&gid=0&output=html

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Here is the link for the breakaway. From everything I have read they are the same! This is what I based my research on when booking our aft penthouse on the getaway!!!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/pub?key=0AkRUeqCmOMnGdFZWTVVzZndrc0NkN1N0TGpZb2ZYU2c&single=true&gid=0&output=html

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Thank you!!!!

Leah

THANK YOU! I am getting more excited every day!!

Does anyone know where this "chart" is about the sizes of the Haven aft penthouses? I am so torn, trying to decide between our haven courtyard penthouse or an aft penthouse and it would be nice to know what aft ph sizes are!!!

Leah

Hi Leah. We are wild about the aft penthouse. We have stayed in 11308 twice with two more cruises on the books. The balcony is sooooo big! We typically spend the am on the balcony enjoying breakfast and mimosas and then walk up to the Haven where we have lunch and spend the afternoon. Despite being aft our butler has always taken excellent care of us. This particular cabin has a second door to the balcony: there is one from the living area but a separate one from the bedroom. It's extremely luxurious. For some reason I can't get pictures to post on this site but if you send me your email address I can get you some pictures that way.

Thanks Piper!!! I would appreciate that! My email is crbrowns@telus.net and am going to talk to my pcc today about changing from the courtyard to aft, yay!!!!

Leah

Hey Leah, try and get the aft penthouse on deck 9. It is the largest. I just switched from deck 11 and the balcony was 292 square feet to deck 9 where it is 405 square feet! There are also 2 videos on youtube of one of these you can check out.

Rocky

Leah

I'm not positive if the balconies on BA are exactly the same size as GA, but that being said, we thought they were HUGE!. We were in 12304 on BA and we had 40+CC members on the balcony for a sail away party! The balconies on deck 12 are the second largest. Here are a couple of pics. The last one is a video...I'm not sure if it works. :)

imagejpg3_zps2db33c3d.jpg

imagejpg6_zps93e0336c.jpg

th_DSC_0239_zpsohtd8a7x.mp4

Edited by ImADaneFan

I'm not positive if the balconies on BA are exactly the same size as GA, but that being said, we thought they were HUGE!. We were in 12304 on BA and we had 40+CC members on the balcony for a sail away party! The balconies on deck 12 are the second largest. Here are a couple of pics. The last one is a video...I'm not sure if it works. :)

imagejpg3_zps2db33c3d.jpg

imagejpg6_zps93e0336c.jpg

th_DSC_0239_zpsohtd8a7x.mp4

Ahh! We are booked in 12304 on Getaway this October. These pictures have gotten me super excited!! I can not wait to eat breakfast on that balcony every morning! Thanks for sharing!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Edited by Poop_Deck

Ahh! We are booked in 12304 on Getaway this October. These pictures have gotten me super excited!! I can not wait to eat breakfast on that balcony every morning! Thanks for sharing!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

We are booked in 12304 in October 2016......so far away, but these pictures are amazing and I can't wait!!!

leah

hi thank you for your review.

i leave 2/21 on the same itinerary & am very excited.

im interested in the st johns snorkel. my issue is with the catamaran.

i get extreme motion sickness. Last year i booked a snuba excursion in aruba & the boat out to the reef got me so sick i had to pass on my snuba adventure.

i was so disappointed-- is the only way to snorkel in st johns via a catamaran? how abt a pontoon or speed boat? Was the catamaran smooth sailing for you?

thamls,

ellen