Magic + Steakhouse

Luluwa

Celebrating our 25th or Silver Anniversary on Magic. How do I book Steakhouse prior to sailing? Any other ideas besides decorating cabin door or cabin encouraged! Thx!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Celebrating our 25th or Silver Anniversary on Magic. How do I book Steakhouse prior to sailing? Any other ideas besides decorating cabin door or cabin encouraged! Thx!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Steakhouse reservations

https://secure.carnival.com/Activities/Controls/SteakhouseRequest?icid=CC_Hyperlink_7

I know you didn't ask and it's just my opinion so ignore me if you like. But, we've eaten in the Steakhouse on 3 different ships and were disappointed every time. For the 2 of us, after paying the $35pp charge, having a couple drinks and tipping the servers (I know you don't have to but I do anyway) we usually end up dropping $130-$150.

For that price I expect something comparable to a Flemings or Ruth's Chris. The Carnival steakhouse just doesn't measure up. The quality is lacking and the service is not up to high end steakhouse standards. I don't think the cost is a good value over the main dining room. Just my opinion, take it or leave it.

If you go to the Steakhouse the first night you will get a free bottle of wine. :D

We always go one night. We really enjoy the food and service. It has always been excellent and the upcharge seems well worth it to us. We also find it romantic. Have a great cruise!!

I hope you booked your reservations because you will absolutely NOT be disappointed! We celebrated my husband's birthday in the Magic Steakhouse on 12/22/14, and it was a fabulous meal. The steaks were delicious and perfectly cooked prime beef, the desserts and other accompaniments were fabulous, service was just right, and we even got a free bottle of wine because it was the first elegant night! We felt it was not only an excellent value, but a really special way to mark a special occasion on board. Enjoy!

Lisa

• 4 weeks later...

No sure of the math on Travler27 reply. 2 people 35 each is only 70 must have been more than a couple of drinks to get to 150. The 3 times I have eaten at the steakhouse the food and sevice was as good if not better than the two restaurants they posted, maybe it was just a bad night that Travler went.

• 2 months later...

Do you know if the 2nd night of the cruise is the first formal night. I was thinking about this day for our night of renewing our vows and then eating at the steakhouse. Just checking if that would be one of the nights of free wine? Any ideas?