Return Flight Time for LAX

We're cruising on the Vision in late November and I'm trying to book my flights. We're flying LAX to Vancouver, and then another connection to Kamloops.

There are good connection times in Vancouver for our final flight to Kamloops if we take a late morning flight (11:40 a.m.) out of LAX. Is it possible to get from the pier to the airport for a flight that early? We travel light, so we'll be taking our own luggage off the ship.

The next direct flight on Air Canada isn't until about 4:00 p.m., so if we could I'd prefer to get the earlier flight. Am I crazy?????

We are on the vision in October. We are flying out of LAX to Toronto at 12 noon. It can be done....no problem. When you get on the ship and have time go to the purser/customer relations desk and explain to them what your flight time is out of LAX going home. They will make sure that you are with the first/early group of the ship to meet your departure deadline at LAX. No worries...we have done this many times. Happy Sailing!!!!!

You may even want to book your own transfers to the airport (LAX) from the ship with either Prime time or Super Shuttle. They will be waiting for you...no need to wait for the RC (transfer) bus to fill up before they run you over the the airport. imho Jacqui

We are also going on the Vision in late October and have booked a noon flight out of LAX. Anybody know the cost difference between a taxi or booking a shuttle? Also, what's the earliest debarkation time so we'd have an idea of the time to book the shuttle for.

Thanks.

bgg, I searched on the internet and found Prime Time Shuttle service. There is a section to complete info about your flight time and pick-up area. For me, for my 11:40 a.m. (international) flight, pick-up at the pier will be 8:05 a.m., arriving at the airport at 9:20 a.m. Cost is $16 per person. Here is the link.

http://www.primetimeshuttle.com

Enjoy your cruise.

Archived