POLL: What is your favorite Funship Class?

talkorpi

What is your favorite Funship class?  

148 members have voted

1. 1. What is your favorite Funship class?

• Tropicale Class
    • Holiday Class
    • Fantasy Class
    • Destiny/Triumph Class
    • Sunshine Class
    • Conquest Class
    • Spirit Class
    • Splendor Class
    • Dream Class

Just creating a poll to see what everyone thinks about the fleet. I haven't seen one of these and just think it would be interesting what the members of CC have to say (well, think) about Carnival's ship classes :D :D :D

Just creating a poll to see what everyone thinks about the fleet. I haven't seen one of these and just think it would be interesting what the members of CC have to say (well, think) about Carnival's ship classes :D :D :D

I LOVE the Spirit class ships. I like that the Lido deck is one level, I like that I can walk forward to aft on any deck, and I LOVE that the entire aft deck is Serenity and has a pool.

We've sailed Miracle, Pride, and Legend so far. If Spirit ever comes back OR if we ever win a lottery, we'll be sailing Spirit for sure.

Spirit class, easy to get around. Just the right size. We've been on all Spirit class except Pride, which I didn't know was in that class, but will now go look at her sailings!

Will be on the Breeze in January, first in Dream class. We will check it out, but I do believe it might be too big, but we are gonna go and enjoy no matter what!

Least favorite class is Conquest class.

Bar none Spirit class. Not too big but MUCH nicer then Fantasy class. Carnival has some great ships in this class and I wish they would build more but I know it's all about the $$$ return and bigger works better (as a shareholder I agree).

Hard question but I answered Conquest. Love the Breeze for it's newness and the Miracle for it's uniqueness.

Sailed with grown kids on the Liberty and five sailings on the Valor with DW. Just way too many great memories on the Valor.

Bottom line - Any ship I'm on is may fav!