Royal Babys and Tots nursery

Antloe

Any one know what time they open to sign up on embarkation day?

Ive read on here that you have to "buy time" are you buying hours in general or are you basically reserving your time like day care at home , i.e "day 3 at 2pm for 3 hours"?

My wife is a afraid to drop our soon to be 17 month old for a few hours so we could eat dinner one night and Im trying to convince her not to worry but I dont want to buy time if were not going to use it.

Any one know what time they open to sign up on embarkation day?

Ive read on here that you have to "buy time" are you buying hours in general or are you basically reserving your time like day care at home , i.e "day 3 at 2pm for 3 hours"?

My wife is a afraid to drop our soon to be 17 month old for a few hours so we could eat dinner one night and Im trying to convince her not to worry but I dont want to buy time if were not going to use it.

I'm not sure exactly when they open. They may be available right at embarkation.

We're big fans of Adventure Ocean and have used the nursery several times.

You do not need to reserve any and all time you may need them at the beginning of the cruise. You should book ahead of time - be it a day or a couple hours. The nursery has a limit to the number of kids they'll take at a time. On our last cruise the number was 8.

You can do a walk-in drop off...however, you run the risk they may not have space.

Further, if you book 2 hours and only use 1.5 hours - you only pay for the 1.5 hours.

I think the nursery allows you to reserve hours on the first day, but this is only needs to be done if there are going to be a lot of younger children onboard - this is to ensure that everyone gets to use the facility, but you do not pay in advance, you only pay for the hours you are there. If there are not a ton of kids, you can just do the drop off like PP has mentioned. But, if you booked Chops (as example) for Day 3 at 7pm for your anniversary, it would be prudent to reserve those hours on that night in advance - just to be sure.

In terms of hours, on our two cruises, the AO and nursery were open for registration (which is required) from 1-3pm and then 4:30-6:00 or 7:00pm. Neither is open for business on Day 1, unless you are on a shorter cruise (I think 3-4 day cruises, both are open the first night).

Sent from my iPad using Forums