Photos of our 6/7 Grand Princess "Venice to Rome" Cruise

Sandy,

I really enjoyed the pictures. They are just beautiful. We leave on our cruise in a little over a month. These pictures make me want to go NOW!

Thanks for sharing them.

Aloha, Ginger

Pictures are amazing - so clear and crisp. What type of camera did you use? Even though we're doing a somewhat different itinerary...it was great to see so many places where we're going in October. Thanks so much for sharing.

Thanks everyone for all the kind compliments. For those of you looking forward to this or a similar cruise, I wish we were going with you and doing the cruise again! And, I wish you just as wonderful a cruise as we experience.

Spengle... I use a Canon Rebel 2000 SLR camera with a 28-105 zoom lens. Because I always get such good photos, I haven't been able to switch to a digital. Bringing film on a trip isn't great but with a little coaxing, screeners do hand check my film.

Sandy

Hi,

Just found your pictures they are just Beautiful we will be on the Grand Rome to Venice 9/23/05 and they helped to make some decisions regarding our days in port. Our itinerary will be a little different but just a little. I just purchased a Canon 2S IS digital camera 5 mega pixels 12 X Zoom trying to learn how to use it before we go so I can take some pictures too. You do have a "Great Eye". I bought a little over 1 gig memory and will be able to use the ship for CD's if I need too hope I can get pictures even near to what you did.

Thanks for sharing them.

R & J

Archived