Cabin change possible?

bobbyR30

I have three C2 cabins together for my upcoming cruise. Just found out that the three people in the middle cabin can't go. Will X let me change to that cabin even though it has a sofa bed and cancel my outside cabin so we can have two together? This is booked through a TA.

Have your TA call but it shouldn't be a problem, looks like your cruise isn't until November. Celebrity doesn't require that 3 people are booked in a cabin that holds 3, we have had cabins in the past as a couple that had berths for a 3rd or 4th passenger.

Should be no problem. Your best bet is to talk to the TA about it at the same time, or before, the cancellation is put through for the group who is cancelling. If the cabins are the same category they should be able to just move you. If it is a different category you may have to pay the current going rate depending on how the TA has the reservation booked.

Edited by Lsimon

Thanks for your help. My TA isn't in the office until Monday and the 123go all inclusive supposedly expires on 1/4 so I was worried that my 123go may not be included if I waited until after that if I needed to change to different cabins.

Thanks for your help. My TA isn't in the office until Monday and the 123go all inclusive supposedly expires on 1/4 so I was worried that my 123go may not be included if I waited until after that if I needed to change to different cabins.

Just be sure your TA moves your reservation with the same reservation number instead of cancelling and rebooking. Then you should be OK with your existing package.