Happy Hour Shuttle

msmccorm

A hotel we are considering in Port Canaveral/Cocoa Beach does not have its own shuttle, but recommends Happy Hour Shuttle. I can't find anything about them on the forum, which has me worried. Has anyone had experience with Happy Hour Shuttle? Their prices seem to be on par with Cocoa Beach Shuttle.

I do not recall seeing them mentioned previously, but the fact that the hotel is suggesting them gives them some credibility.

Shuttle from where to where? :confused:

Shuttle from MCO to PC? Assuming 2-3+ a one way rental car is likely cheaper and more convenient than any shuttle service.

Shuttle from your hotel to the port? Assuming 2-3+ a taxi is likely cheaper and more convenient than any shuttle service.

Thanks JohninDC, taxi in town seems like the best option too. I am not keen to rent a car and drive to Cocoa Beach, I want to be vacationing by then and leaving the driving to others - with a shuttle or a car. So it would just be for a shuttle to Cocoa Beach the night before and maybe back to the airport from the port.