Zip lining in St Thomas

Cmac1224

Has anyone done this? If so would you recommend it? Traveling with husband and two sons ( ages 9 and 12). Need to take a taxi from the port and back. If anyone has done zip lining in both St. Thomas and St. Maarten, which would you recommend for first time zip liners?

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Has anyone done this? If so would you recommend it? Traveling with husband and two sons ( ages 9 and 12). Need to take a taxi from the port and back. If anyone has done zip lining in both St. Thomas and St. Maarten, which would you recommend for first time zip liners?

I did this tour in St Thomas back in May. It was mine and my boyfriends first time ziplining and the entire experience was incredible! The staff were extremely accomodating, talkative and fun! I would do it in a heart beat again. The Views in St Thomas are breath taking and there is plenty of time on the course to take in the views. You will not be disappointed!

Thank you for sharing your experience. My boys are so looking forward to trying to zip line. We have been to St. Thomas several times and figured we would do something different this time.