La Coruna excursion. Oriana cruise

Terry Bird

We did a tricycle taxi when we were there. We sat in the back, and the guy in the front pedalled. It did have an electric motor as well.

Cannot remember the price, he was waiting just after you got off the ship. OH saw him and agreed a price, and off we went.

Best thing about it was we managed to go lots of places, that I probably couldn't have walked to, plus he could go places cars/taxis/buses couldn't.

It was one of the best things we had ever done.

Mind you, you obviously need good weather.

• 2 weeks later...
Hi.

Have a look to this company Hercules Tours. Some friends told me they do La Coruna bus tour. They are cheaper than ship tours.

www.herculestours.com

Greetings

Hi everyone

I would like to recommend this company highly. We did the tour of La Coruña and were very excited. The guides are fun and have very good level of English. They have a lot of positive reviews on tripadvisor.

Many thanks, Hercules Tours

Has anyone used this company to book their excursions with? They claim to be cheaper than usual but are they any good? Sailing on Oceana on 9 March to Canaries so any recommendations for trips would be appreciated. Also docking at Funchal Madeira and at Lisbon Portugal. All advice gratefully received. Thank you.

• 2 weeks later...
Has anyone used this company to book their excursions with? They claim to be cheaper than usual but are they any good? Sailing on Oceana on 9 March to Canaries so any recommendations for trips would be appreciated. Also docking at Funchal Madeira and at Lisbon Portugal. All advice gratefully received. Thank you.

I'm going in June - for Maderia and Lisbon I'm going to get the Hop on Hop off bus tours - Lanzarote the ship's trip to Fire Mountain looks good :)