Best cruise for 17-18 year olds only??

andy.m

I'm finishing school next year and planning a cruise with my friends.

I've been on the Carnival Legend, however it's too family oriented...

P&O are too small!

What cruise should we better consider ??

Thanks in advance!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

What sort of things are you looking to have on the ship? Are you looking for lots of pool areas, or sporting facilities, like basketball court, rock climbing, etc?

I would ask a travel agent about the different facilities, and what each line's policy is for the booking of rooms and groups. I think some lines do accept a booking where an 18 year old is the main booking person.

I would be careful if you are intending to have 17 year olds drinking, as cruise lines can put you off the ship at the next port if you go against their rules. I have seen it when a person on our deck refused to stop smoking. Security outside the cabin door until they packed and left.

I am guessing you might be looking for a ship that has some late night dance areas also? Some of them stop under 18s after a particular time also, so maybe someone else with more experience can advise on that.

I think if you gave more advice on the facilities you are after then you can get good info here.

I'm finishing school next year and planning a cruise with my friends.

I've been on the Carnival Legend, however it's too family oriented...

P&O are too small!

What cruise should we better consider ??

Thanks in advance!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I have travelled with my early 20s daughter on a few cruise lines - last being voyager of the seas. If you can get the booking Carnival or Voyager would be great even if they seem family orientated. A different crowd comes out after dark Many time she would just be getting back to her cabin as we were going to breakfast.

On one cruise there were only 10 under 30s on the ship but late at night the crew comes out to play and she also had a good time on this ship as well.

Hope this helps but not sure if 17-18 year olds will get booking. There needs to be 1 18+ in each cabin (on paper at least)

Cruise Love

Sun and Dawn princess have your ages groups, but as said there must be an adult 21 and if you don't follow there rules you and the rest if the group will disembark at the next port, they are very strict.

Just be responsible and have a good time.