Check your special offers!!! Ours was full of...

mouche

Yes I have paid for the "special offer" cruise and have printed all the documents! I usually go through my PVP at Carnival to book cruises, but I went ahead at 5:30 this morning and booked and paid for the whole cruise! I just couldn't wait until he comes in at 11:00 in the morning to book it through him. I thought maybe I needed another cup of coffee before proceeding because the whole thing looked too good to be true, but I was all over it......lol.

Awesome, glad you didn't miss it like it did.

Yes I have paid for the "special offer" cruise and have printed all the documents! I usually go through my PVP at Carnival to book cruises, but I went ahead at 5:30 this morning and booked and paid for the whole cruise! I just couldn't wait until he comes in at 11:00 in the morning to book it through him. I thought maybe I needed another cup of coffee before proceeding because the whole thing looked too good to be true, but I was all over it......lol.

Good job getting that deal.😄

What's that saying, "If you snooze, you lose".

I snoozed. Lol

Bill

Thanks for the tip! I looked and had no offers but when I punched in my wife's # she had an offer for a 4 day cruise we had planned to go on in April. It was $50 cheaper than I could get it with $50OBC. Every little bit helps!

I was able to contact my PVP this morning to switch my booking from an interior guarantee room to an oceanview and saved about $50 plus got the $50 OBC! This is my first offer and now the prices have jumped up so I feel super lucky to have been able to take advantage!

We had a call from our pvp two weeks ago with a $50 per person and $50 obc. We ended up doing a balcony for $100 each. Even with airfare it will be one of the cheapest vacations we have ever taken. We just went on a cruise in April so this is just a bonus for us. This is the first time we have gotten one if these offers.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I got an offer in the mail at the beginning of august, $50.00 per person and a 100.00 OBC, basically turned into a free cruise.

They sent me a list of about 30 cruises to choose from and the 8 Day on the Freedom fit perfectly for my vacation time.

11 days!!

I need some special offer love. I have not cruised CCL for awhile but am now looking at booking two both with at least two cabins each. I love my OBC's and the Suite life on NCL so I like to feel like I'm getting a perk.

I have sailed many times on CCL but have not gotten any offers from them. Give me the scoop!

I need some special offer love. I have not cruised CCL for awhile but am now looking at booking two both with at least two cabins each. I love my OBC's and the Suite life on NCL so I like to feel like I'm getting a perk.

I have sailed many times on CCL but have not gotten any offers from them. Give me the scoop!

We never get special offers, only Past Guest offers :( . Maybe some day ....................

We never get special offers, only Past Guest offers :( . Maybe some day ....................

I'm wondering if it has to do with how much you spend on Carnival, like trinkets (photos, excursions, drinks, etc.). Seems like they go after those who spend $$$$ onboard. Just a guess, dunno for sure.

I'm wondering if it has to do with how much you spend on Carnival, like trinkets (photos, excursions, drinks, etc.). Seems like they go after those who spend $$$$ onboard. Just a guess, dunno for sure.

That is a possibility but we do buy everything you mentioned but maybe not at the level Carnival wants.

Not at all. I received the offer and my last 2 Carnival cruises the S & S bill was less than $100 each and we do not gamble. We haven't bought pictures in years, never book a shore excursion, etc.

Therefore, it can't be because we spent a lot of money.