Liberty questions

LuvWilliam

My wife and I will be on Liberty for a 9-night the July. I've noticed some Wine Pairing Dinners in Vintages in some of the Compass photos. Has anyone been to one of these? I was looking for some additional info. How was it? How much was the cost? Did you need reservations? etc.

My wife and I will be on Liberty for a 9-night the July. I've noticed some Wine Pairing Dinners in Vintages in some of the Compass photos. Has anyone been to one of these? I was looking for some additional info. How was it? How much was the cost? Did you need reservations? etc.

Nukesquad,

I have been asking about wine pairing dinners as well. I read somewhere on CC that they are also offered in Chops and Portofino. I do have a bit of info on one of those. Now I'm starting to think those are only offered on 7 night cruises. We are on a 5 nighter to Bermuda and think that may be limited to Vintages as well.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Forums mobile app

HI - we are on a 9-night cruise in June. I do not see a "soda-only" package under the "beverages" tab on my cruise planner. Do you think it is just too early or would it not be available for some reason? There are 5 packages available as of now - 3 drinks, juice, and the Royal Replenish.

Also does anyone know how far in advance you can reserve MTD?

Thanks

Twinglesmfp

HI - we are on a 9-night cruise in June. I do not see a "soda-only" package under the "beverages" tab on my cruise planner. Do you think it is just too early or would it not be available for some reason? There are 5 packages available as of now - 3 drinks, juice, and the Royal Replenish.

Also does anyone know how far in advance you can reserve MTD?

Thanks

Twinglesmfp

On my Cruise Planner, under All Beverage Packages, I can choose the Royal Refreshment package. This is the "soda only" package.

With regard to MTD reservations, there is no set time. Keep checking the website.

On my Cruise Planner, under All Beverage Packages, I can choose the Royal Refreshment package. This is the "soda only" package.

With regard to MTD reservations, there is no set time. Keep checking the website.

Thanks for the response Bob - sadly on my Cruise Planner, under All Beverage Packages, the Royal Refreshment package is not listed. Hopefully it will be added at some point before the cruise.

Has anyone else had this issue?

Twinglesmfp

I had to call RCCL and I asked if there were wine pairing dinners on the Liberty. The rep did state it does vary for each sailing. She found a 4 course wine pairing dinner offered in Portofino for $54 pp. The most recent compass posted showed a Vintages wine pairing dinner. The rep couldn't find info on wine pairing dinners there or in Chops. :confused:

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Forums mobile app