portable scooter

MrsMoose2001

I'm sorry but someone who is travelling (from another room) had talked about portable scooter and I came across this ad and I wanted to post it, I can't find the person in the other room so maybe they will be here and I hope it helps them and anyone else.

easytravel.ca has portable scooter that folds either in one for air or in 3 for car storage according to the ad. I appologize I know nothing about these products but was just trying to give some info.

thank you

Mrs.Moose

I'm sorry but someone who is travelling (from another room) had talked about portable scooter and I came across this ad and I wanted to post it, I can't find the person in the other room so maybe they will be here and I hope it helps them and anyone else.

easytravel.ca has portable scooter that folds either in one for air or in 3 for car storage according to the ad. I appologize I know nothing about these products but was just trying to give some info.

thank you

Mrs.Moose

This seems to be the same as the No Boundries Featherlite Deluxe (the maker is Tzora Active Systems in Israel). Here is a link to No Boundries a google search will find other dealers and info.

Reviews we have seen say the most recent version with the motor-in-hub (Featherlite Deluxe or Easytravel Elite) steers easier than the earlier models. My wife and I tried one out and found that it worked well. It slows on ramps and I suspect it would not go up the very steep ramps we saw on our Alaska cruise. I was able to lift it easily when in three parts and with slight help could easily lift it in one part. Posts elsewhere say that this scooter can be ridden to the airline gate and folded and gate checked. Some were able to get it cabin checked. We liked it enough to order one yesterday (from a dealer with a good return policy) for our Costa Atlantic Eastern Med cruise Nov. 10.

Archived