Private dining in restaurants on Solstice

melsdt

Hi! We are traveling in a group of 11 to Alaska in 2015. Does anyone know if any of the restaurants on the Solstice have a small private room that can be reserved for a dinner? Thanks!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Forums mobile app

Hi! We are traveling in a group of 11 to Alaska in 2015. Does anyone know if any of the restaurants on the Solstice have a small private room that can be reserved for a dinner? Thanks!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Forums mobile app

Murano has a private Wine Room.

That is the wine room.

We were a group of eight and had dinner in the Wine Room when we were on the Solstice in May 2014. The experience was exceptional in every respect. It didn't hurt that we all had the Premium Beverage package, and the Sommelier went above and beyond for us. It was one of our most memorable dinners on a cruise ship.

We were a group of eight and had dinner in the Wine Room when we were on the Solstice in May 2014. The experience was exceptional in every respect. It didn't hurt that we all had the Premium Beverage package, and the Sommelier went above and beyond for us. It was one of our most memorable dinners on a cruise ship.

Our first cruise as a Zenith member was on Reflection. Captain Bouzakis and the Senior Officers surprized us with a surprize dinner in the Wine Room. A special menu was created for the dinner. Absolutely the best dinning experience at sea we've ever experienced. The Wine Room provided the perfect setting.

Yes, they will reserve the wine room for private groups.

While there are some who like dining there, we did not care for the ambience in there at all and thought it felt too enclosed, so we prefer the larger, open rooms.

Just differences in personal preference.

Edited by fleckle