Independance of the Seas Cabin Question

brew99

Hi, quick question on the cabin we have selected on the Independence. We are in cabin 6664 (D1) for March 14th Eastern Caribbean sailing. As I am checking out the deck plans, I notice that we might be over top of the kitchen area on deck 5 for the King Lear Dining room (or that is my assumption). Does anyone know if cabins toward the aft past the hump have any noise issues from deck 5 below? Thx!

Thanks for the feedback. I spent some time searching through the site and in particular the cabin reviews and did not see any concerns in any posts. Based on the deck plans it looks like these rooms would not be directly over the dining room but over the kitchen facilities so my guess is they have it well engineered.

I think that noise tends to be more of an issue from what is located above you than under you anyway. With certain venues above you, like the pool deck, chairs being dragged on the floor can cause noise below. Ambient noise from venues below you is not as likely to cause problems.