Labadee

patterson3

How does this work? Is the rental hourly or for the day? We would need to use Nellie's as we wont' have access to Barefoot. This may work well for my elderly parents (Mom utilizes wheelchair). How many folks do these accommodate? If we're able to score one, would we be able to get additional chairs alongside the cabana for the remainder of us? (6 in total) TIA:)

All drinks are handled the same way as they are on the ship.

Thanks for taking time to respond. That's what I thought initially and sounds as if locals are recruited as servers so it may not hurt to bring some dollars for additional tips.

How does this work? Is the rental hourly or for the day? We would need to use Nellie's as we wont' have access to Barefoot. This may work well for my elderly parents (Mom utilizes wheelchair). How many folks do these accommodate? If we're able to score one, would we be able to get additional chairs alongside the cabana for the remainder of us? (6 in total) TIA:)

The cabanas at Barefoot accommodate 6 people, so I would assume that the ones at Nellie's are the same. The rental is by the day. Those cabanas can be booked in advance. I would call Celebrity and discuss the wheelchair issue with them. Good luck!

I had a cabana on Nellies, and they are great. For Wheel chair access, you need to book the accessible cabana on the beach. Getting to the over the water ones will be very difficult. They are for 6 guests only and for the entire day. The cost of the Nellies Cabanas are $225-$250 per cabana, not per person. Try contacting guest relations at Celebrity ahead of time. There was a lot of misinformation when we boarded and ended up being moved once on Labadee. Be sure to stress the need for wheel chair accessibility. Good Luck and Enjoy as we did.