Sunshine or Conquest?

Liverpoollovely

Hi everyone,

I am trying to decide for a future cruise I am planning for me and my family ... We want to go to different ports, which I believe both ships provide .. but I was wondering which ship did you enjoy most? or which ports would you advise more over the others, we will be doing a B2B on either the Conquest or Sunshine.

18th March 2016 Sunshine

$869 Ocean View 8 Days Port Canaveral

St. Maarten,

St Kitts,

Puerto Rico

Grand Turk

26th March 2016 Sunshine

$906 Ocean View 8 Days Port Canaveral

Aruba

Curacao;

Grand Turk

OR

19th March 2016 Conquest

$879 Ocean View 8 Days Fort Lauderdale

Grand Turk;

Dominican Republic;

Curacao;

Aruba

27th March 2016 Conquest

$579 Ocean View 6 Days Fort Lauderdale

Grand Turk;

Amber Cove, Dominican Republic;

Half Moon Cay, The Bahamas

Your help and opinions will be greatly received :)

I've never sailed the Sunshine, but those ports are lovely. The Conquest has had a wonderful upgrade. (I sailed on the Freedom, in June, which had the upgrades and visited Aruba and Curacao - cannot wait to go back there).

Good luck deciding :)

I feel like most the comedy clubs r small anyway it's always over packed but I always go 30-40min early have a cocktail and wait its always worth it

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I have to agree I find the ships comedy clubs could be enlarged on all the ships I have been on :) I normally go earlier and get myself situated with a few nice cocktails :)

I feel like most the comedy clubs r small anyway it's always over packed but I always go 30-40min early have a cocktail and wait its always worth it

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

So true. The comedy clubs are always packed. Always. On the Freedom the line was all the way up the aft stairs 40 minutes before showtime. Sorry but this issue is not unique to the Sunshine. The comedy shows are popular.

So true. The comedy clubs are always packed. Always. On the Freedom the line was all the way up the aft stairs 40 minutes before showtime. Sorry but this issue is not unique to the Sunshine. The comedy shows are popular.

They wont put the shows in the main lounge as they "want" a more intimate setting but many passengers are unable to get into the shows.

thank you all for your feedback :)

i have a pros and cons list for both ships

The Conquest has four ports we have never been to the Sunshine only has three we have not been to ... having said that one of those three ports is St Kitts :) and the Conquest does not go to that port on the selected available dates we have to go.

my biggest gripe is Future cruise desks haha sounds so RANDOM but does both ships have a future cruise desk? it wasn't until I read a review of another ship when someone said they had no future cruise desk I thought ... oh dear does Conquest or Sunshine have Future Cruise Desks?

my biggest gripe is Future cruise desks haha sounds so RANDOM but does both ships have a future cruise desk? it wasn't until I read a review of another ship when someone said they had no future cruise desk I thought ... oh dear does Conquest or Sunshine have Future Cruise Desks?

I know the Conquest does. I've never sailed on the Sunshine, so I can't tell you about that one.

thank you all for your feedback :)

i have a pros and cons list for both ships

The Conquest has four ports we have never been to the Sunshine only has three we have not been to ... having said that one of those three ports is St Kitts :) and the Conquest does not go to that port on the selected available dates we have to go.

Both Conquest and Sunshine have the Future Cruise Desk.

Thank you for your feedback :) I am so tempted by the Sunshine ... despite the non stop reports of the Sunshine having crowding issues...the way I am looking at it is that ... either ship there will be crowds ... it will be spring break and past experience you get used to the crowds :)