Does Royal (Navigator) carry ESPN?

DH and I just realized that we will be on our cruise for the College Football National Championship game. :eek:

If Ohio State can beat Bama (Go Bucks!!!) we will be just a tad bit interested in the outcome of the game. I seem to remember that we had ESPN on our Majesty cruise in August, does anyone know if it is fleetwide?

Can anyone speculate on the odds of it being shown on the big screen by the pool? :D

They were broadcasting Sunday football on my last cruise, don't know how they select which games they play...maybe you can email CD and make a special request?

Sent from my SGH-T699 using Forums mobile app

I recall ESPN international in the rooms, which is OK if you like soccer or cricket. Probably poolside or bar screens will show the championship game as others have said.

Espn International is available in room but don't know if they will broadcast football. They usually show Soccer

Sent from my SGH-T699 using Forums mobile app

Whew! Glad to know our chances are good to see the game.

It didn't look pretty the first part of the Sugar Bowl but our Buckeyes came rolling back and are currently leading in the 4th. :eek:

Exciting game!

They have ESPN Caribbean and ESPN2 Caribbean. The channels carry a mix of US and European sports. On my fall cruise, they showed NFL football, College football, NBA, the World Series, European soccer and tennis tournaments. I'm sure they will broadcast the championship game.