AOS week of 1/11 - National Championship Game

jratly

We have, twice. And the Buckeyes got creamed, twice :(. Hopefully it'll be better this time!

Well we (Buckeyes) were supposed to get creamed by Alabama and they were wrong. :eek:

And even though the past means nothing OSU leads Oregon 8-0 in head to head meetings. :D

I'm also hoping the game will be shown on Navigator... I didn't think the date selection through when picking out our cruise. lol

Well we (Buckeyes) were supposed to get creamed by Alabama and they were wrong. :eek:

And even though the past means nothing OSU leads Oregon 8-0 in head to head meetings. :D

I'm also hoping the game will be shown on Navigator... I didn't think the date selection through when picking out our cruise. lol

You're right, and I'm hoping this year's Championship reflects last night's game, and past history with the Ducks! We won't be on board a ship for this one, though, we'll be in our living room, we'll be on board a couple of weeks later. We watched in the Sports Bar, whatever it was called, on Serenade both times. Both times the lounge was crowded with noisy Buckeyes fans, with a few for FSU (both times, I think, second for sure). The Bucks fans were really quiet by half time, and the few other guys had gotten really noisy.

This year we're on board for the Super Bowl, but coming from Northeast Ohio, we don't have a horse in the race, so....

Edited by Miss Vickie

You're right, and I'm hoping this year's Championship reflects last night's game, and past history with the Ducks! We won't be on board a ship for this one, though, we'll be in our living room, we'll be on board a couple of weeks later. We watched in the Sports Bar, whatever it was called, on Serenade both times. Both times the lounge was crowded with noisy Buckeyes fans, with a few for FSU (both times, I think, second for sure). The Bucks fans were really quiet by half time, and the few other guys had gotten really noisy.

This year we're on board for the Super Bowl, but coming from Northeast Ohio, we don't have a horse in the race, so....

We are also Steelers fans, so I have no sympathy for the Browns. :p But we can agree, Go Bucks!

I don't remember which RCI ship we were on when the Giants won the Super Bowl but they showed it on a screen in the theater and it was a lot of fun! Fans stood for the national anthem, jumped up and cheered just like they were in a stadium. They had "tailgate" type food right outside the theater on tables.

I don't remember which RCI ship we were on when the Giants won the Super Bowl but they showed it on a screen in the theater and it was a lot of fun! Fans stood for the national anthem, jumped up and cheered just like they were in a stadium. They had "tailgate" type food right outside the theater on tables.

That would be so much fun if they did that for this game!!!!