Davina Spa packages - pre book!

Crzyfrk62

I read that if you pre-booked your spa packages it saved you at least 50% then if you booked on board. We cruise in April and decided to look for the packages and when we saw the prices we decided to book and pay in advance. You also receive the thermal spa for the cruise if you pre purchase. This is really a great deal!!! I am attaching the link hope it helps!!!!

http://msccruisesgetforms.com/forms/packages.aspx

I read that if you pre-booked your spa packages it saved you at least 50% then if you booked on board. We cruise in April and decided to look for the packages and when we saw the prices we decided to book and pay in advance. You also receive the thermal spa for the cruise if you pre purchase. This is really a great deal!!! I am attaching the link hope it helps!!!!

http://msccruisesgetforms.com/forms/packages.aspx

I don't know where those prices come from .MSC Spa was much cheaper in DEc 2013.

Prices went up in October. I submitted a pre-book order for our 11/1 cruise and received an email the next day saying the price for the package I requested had gone up (it was double). Their website did not reflect the new pricing until about a week later.

In the end, I did not pre-book and got better deals (except for the thermal suite for the week) on board. On a shore day I did package with massage & facial for around $99. Mid cruise I received a letter that I had not won the embarkation raffle, but I could receive 50% off any spa treatment. Both included an hour in the thermal suite. Since I had to pick DD up, they just stamped my receipt so I could use that hour at another time.

I will say that the spa on Divina is my favorite so far--no heavy sales pitches & treatment rooms with windows.

Edited by flhokie

hopefully I will get some extra deals once on the ship - heard the spa is absolutely beautiful. I booked one package to at least get that at a discount. I could not find individual prices. Once on the ship I will definitely watch for the deals.

Thanks.