Majesty of the Seas

Alleah, my DH, BIL and myself are also on the MOS 9/12 unless we wind up in Kansas. Believe it or not, I am a seasoned cruiser (11) and never even thought of hurricanes when I booked. The price was great, airfares were on sale and we needed a quick get away, so I booked. Yes, I am blonde. I didn't take ins either. In any event, we've done the Bahamas before so anywhere we wind up is OK. An extra day or 2 at sea is good too. I just hope we can get there OK. We leave at 9am on the 12th with arrival at FTL 1:40 then shuttle to pier. I already told the others "No bathroom breaks in the airport".

This may just be quite an adventure, but I'm glad I'll be on a ship, not land. My heart goes out to anyone who lives in Florida. That has to be poitively terrifying to be in a hurricane.

We're Traveling The Following Week On The 19th. I'm Secretly A Little Nervous, But I've Read Many Posts And Rarely Hear Of A Cruise Being Cancelled, But We're Flying In A Day Early Just To Be Safe. I Hope All Goes Well For You!

Hey.. We'll be on the same cruise. My girlfriend has been following the hurricane news site for the last 3 weeks and probably will watch them for the next to. I'm not to worried about the cruise itself. The only thing I'm worried about if the planes don't land in Miami. In that case I have to find a way to get us to the hotel.

But's still another 3 weeks before we leave so anything can happen.

I'm sailing on the 26th. I guess I will just keep my fingers crossed. Have a great time and come back and share.

My husband and I are also on the Majesty on Sept. 26th. We are flying into Miami early that morning and that is my real concern. Once we are on the ship I wont worry any more.

tkubi7, We are flying from FTL too but we're staying in Miami the night before and after cruise. Just curious, what shuttle are you using to get to the pier. DH and I are not planning on renting a car.

We booked the transfer with RCI directly.

Archived