Wine Package at Dinner - Store Wines Until Next Night

Rebels82

We will be on the Splendor. Does CCL have a wine package (for example buy 4-6 bottles of wine at a 20% discount)? Once a bottle is opened at dinner, but not completed, do they give you a ticket so the next night, you give them the ticket and they retrieve your bottle of wine?

They do have a wine package we have purchased it several times. It's called "Cruise the Vineyards". If you google it I'm sure you will find the price list, there are three different levels. We usually get the cheapest one and it works out to be around $130 for 5 bottles. I think. If you use a ticket to get a bottle and don't finish it, you can either take it with you or the waiter will take it and store it for you, I think they do it by room number, and when you come for dinner the next night you let them know you have a stored bottle and they will retrieve it for you. At least that is the way that we do it because we usually do Your Time Dining.

you can take it with you or Carnival will keep it for you. Like the previous poster stated. It's a 3 bottle package on cruises 5 days or shorter and a 5 bottle package on 6 day or longer cruises. They have 3 different levels to choose from with different wine's in each level.

Edited by Bases5

If you buy the Premium package, can you also choose wines from Basic and Deluxe or is it just those in the Premium package?
You'll stay within the package. You will receive a set of tickets with the available wine selections listed - you check off the bottle you want on a particular evening and give the ticket to your waiter. If you but the Premium package, only the Premium wines will be listed on your tickets. I've always been happy with the wine selections that are available. We usually opt for the Deluxe package.

Does anyone have the list of which wines are in each package? The list I have is from 2012, so may not still be the same.

This is what we had to choose from Sept 2014

Basic: 3 bottle $77 - 5 bottle $131

Barefoot Bubbly, Brut Cuvee

Copper Ridge, White Zinfandel

Zonin, Pinot Grigio

Cliffard Bay, Sauvignon Blanc

Barefoot, Chardonnay

Barefoot, Pinot Noir

Boglr, Merlot

Twisted, Zinfandel

Black Swan, Shiraz

Smoking Loon, Cabernet Sauvignon

Deluxe: 3 bottle $97 -5 bottle $153

Zonin, Prosecco

Castello Del Poggio, Moscato

Oster Bay, Sauvignon Blanc

Schmitt Sohne, Riesling Spatlese

Kendall Jackson, Vintner's Reserve Chardonnay

Murphy Goode, Merlot

Concha y Toro Casillero del Diablo, Cabernet Sauvignon

Bodega Santa Elena, Malbec

Domaine Darons de Rothchild Lafite, Bordeaux

Premium: 3 bottle $114 -5 bottle $193

Paul Louis, Blanc de Blanc

Ecco Domain,Pinot Grigio

Ferrari-Carano, Fume Blanc

Pouill-Fuisse, Burgundy

Frei Brothers, Chardonnay

Kendall-Jackson, Vintage Reserve, Pinot Noir

Kendall-Jackson, Vintage Reserve Merlot

Hess Select, Cabernet Sauvignon

Melini, Classic Riserva chianti

Yangarra, Shiraz

Edited by Bases5

Just for kicks my DW and I went to total wine and bought all the wines in the basic package

10 bottle not 5 like in the package.

The total for all 10 was $66, Got to love those markups.

It was a nice way to see which one we liked the best before the cruise.

Do you purchase the wine package onboard or do you do it before before?

We need a 10 bottle package as we are on the Pride repo cruise..

We always buy on board. Many times they'll have a table in the lobby or on the Lido deck with the packages, or you can go to the shop with flowers, cakes and candy (I think Pride now has Cherry on Top).

Do you purchase the wine package onboard or do you do it before before?

We need a 10 bottle package as we are on the Pride repo cruise..

If you want you can pre purchase the wine package thru Bon Voyage. You have to call, It's not available on there web site.

If you pre purchase the package the coupon books will be waiting for you in your cabin.

Or like others have said you can purchase it after you board using your S&S account.

You will get 3 or 5 coupons depending on the package you choose. All of the wines from the pkg you choose are listed on each coupon. You just let your waiter or bartender know which one you want. As I mentioned on my previous post, this is how you can choose the same wine multiple times. Enjoy the wine pkg.:cool:

Edited by JohnSpo

• 1 month later...