Aruba Suggestions

accleveland

I'm currently working on putting together a cruise with a stop in Aruba for my husband and I in May. We're 26 and 27 and love getting out and really exploring the stops on our cruises. We've been on multiple cruises but have never been to Aruba.

Any suggestions for 20-somethings in Aruba? We're up for anything, snorkeling, beach day, tour of the island.

All your questions have been answered many times in this forum. Go to the roll call for your cruise and see what others are doing. Scroll down just the front page of this forum and you can read many threads discussing tours/beaches/activities. Go to the Aruba forum on tripadvisor.com and read the top activities to do there. Loads and loads of information.

Welcome to Cruise Critic!:)

A really FUN thing many your age like to do is rent Jeeps and have their own fun. Glad we did this when we were much younger.

We still have a great time going to De Palm Island. As much or as little activity as you wish there and has an open bar. The Blue Parrot fish are amazing. :)

LuLu

In that you are first time visitors to the island I would suggest a guided jeep tour of the island. This way you will know the sights are seeing. ;) AND you won't miss any of the highlights. As young as you are you will not want to miss a stop at the Natural Pool. Check out ABC Jeep Tours for more info.

I am not OCruisers but in order to get to De Palm Island you must take a ferry to the island from the mainland. The ferry terminal is not on the bus route and an expensive taxi ride from the cruise terminal. You are best booking the excursion directly through your cruise ship. The excursion will include transportation from the ship to the ferry.

AND OCruisers, thank you for the kind compliment. <<blushing>>

Edited by Arubalisa

I'm currently working on putting together a cruise with a stop in Aruba for my husband and I in May. We're 26 and 27 and love getting out and really exploring the stops on our cruises. We've been on multiple cruises but have never been to Aruba.

Any suggestions for 20-somethings in Aruba? We're up for anything, snorkeling, beach day, tour of the island.

I recommend Trikes Aruba to everyone. We spent the entire day touring the island while driving around on a "trike". Google them, it's a blast.