Summit cabin #7049?

theduffys

I stayed in 7080 this year and it is a very nice cabin. The angle of the balcony allows for a chair, table and lounge chair. Be sure and ask your steward for the lounge chair when you first meet with him/her.

I wish I could get that cabin again next on our cruise to Hawaii but it was already taken :mad:

Lucy

We were next door forward to this cabin on the Summit. It does have a slightly larger triangular balcony BUT you do lose the view forward because you only have the apex of the triangle to lean out to see around next doors screen.

I'm sorry to be a party pooper but if you want a view forward, don't book it

Just my two pennyworth.

We were next door forward to this cabin on the Summit. It does have a slightly larger triangular balcony BUT you do lose the view forward because you only have the apex of the triangle to lean out to see around next doors screen.

I'm sorry to be a party pooper but if you want a view forward, don't book it

Just my two pennyworth.

Yes, we had to lean forward at the apex of the triangle to get a full forward view.

We listened to the warning re not being able to look forward from the balcony of 7049 and also were concerned about looking down on top of a lifeboat. After a bit of research on these boards, we found the pics of the 2c cabins forward that have the double depth balcony. We were able to switch over to # 6035. We are quite happy with this choice, especially since DH will have his shaded area and I can be out in the sun!! Now is there a down side we need to know about?:confused: Thanks to all of you cc posters who helped out this newbe.

Archived