sorry meant riverside hotel

cruisehome

We love the Riverside Hotel! We have had the newly renovated rooms as well as the old rooms. Both are nice, but we prefer the new ones. The hotel is about a $15-20 cab ride from the airport, and even closer to the cruise port. Las Olas Blvd. has a lot to see and experience! I would highly rec. it. :)

Edited by liv2cruise4ever

We stayed at the Riverside hotel in 2012. It was awesome! I met up with some friends and my husband and daughter did the water taxi tour, then dinner on las Olas. Excellent room, beautiful pool overlooking canal with yachts docked right at our hotel. Took a taxi the next morning to the pier. $20

Would stay there again in a heartbeat

I have after work drinks with colleagues several times a week in the hotel so I am there a lot.

What would you like to know?

The rooms went under a massive renovation this summer.

The pool is fantastic and looks out over the New River.

The hotel is the centerpiece of the very beautiful Las Olas Boulevard.

The front of the hotel is going under a massive renovation this summer. The restaurants will all be open air opening to the street.

Stayed there for two nights last month. Very pleased with it. Big City Tavern is right across the street and I used Uber for all my local trips. Couldn't have been more convenient.

My only exception with the property is that the hallways are tiled, meaning housekeeping carts, roller bags, etc. make a lot of noise being dragged by your door.

I have after work drinks with colleagues several times a week in the hotel so I am there a lot.

What would you like to know?

The rooms went under a massive renovation this summer.

The pool is fantastic and looks out over the New River.

The hotel is the centerpiece of the very beautiful Las Olas Boulevard.

The front of the hotel is going under a massive renovation this summer. The restaurants will all be open air opening to the street.

Thanks for the information. We've stayed at this hotel in the past and thoroughly enjoyed it. We are booked for another stay this year so are now looking forward to its "new" look.

• 3 weeks later...

Stayed at Riverside in November. Charming hotel, we loved it!

The only complaint I have is parking. If you drive, the only options were valet ($25 I think) or self park (also over $20)

We ended up using the valet for convenience. I just thought the parking prices were way over the top, and I'm not cheap by any means.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

• 1 month later...