Inside QTY. 64 days out have room assignment.. I think

jjdmom8

We booked an inside QTY for our upcomming cruise and after making final payment today, I checked the website and looks like a cabin assignment is there. I was sneaking at work to check and now that I am at home Carnival website is down, but could of sworn it said Main deck cabin M 21. Looked like an outside room with portholes.....Did I do any good in upgrade?

We booked an inside QTY for our upcomming cruise and after making final payment today, I checked the website and looks like a cabin assignment is there. I was sneaking at work to check and now that I am at home Carnival website is down, but could of sworn it said Main deck cabin M 21. Looked like an outside room with portholes.....Did I do any good in upgrade?

how did you find out your room number? what sytem did you use to find out?

with as many posts on here how to find a cabin-- go to the stop click on search and click on modify booking. You still have over 70 days so you wont be geting anyting yet

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=96045

look for post ##1146 to give details.

I relize I just wanted to ask the Poster what method she used, CAN I NOT ask that........ :confused:

I relize I just wanted to ask the Poster what method she used, CAN I NOT ask that........ :confused:

ahem--- being a new poster I ONLY showed you how to use a search feature.

(sorry- it will not happen again)

• 2 weeks later...

Ok..One more question now that I think about it.. If our cabin number is already showing up even though we booked a inside GTY room, is there any chance it will change before the sailing date? Any chance? No chance? SLight chance? LOL..Would love to watch it keep getting better... Thanks!!

PS: You all are super great, Glad I found this site so I am always in the know and questions get answered lickedy split :)

I have always booked guarantees (seven times), I've been upgraded five times.

Today i checked my cruise 53 days out and I booked an outside guar. and were upgraded to a balcony (five cat. upgrade).

We have always gotten the room that we were assigned. No change at the dock.

Vickie

Ok..One more question now that I think about it.. If our cabin number is already showing up even though we booked a inside GTY room, is there any chance it will change before the sailing date? Any chance? No chance? SLight chance? LOL..Would love to watch it keep getting better... Thanks!!

PS: You all are super great, Glad I found this site so I am always in the know and questions get answered lickedy split :)

Yes, there is a chance... nothing is set in stone but it is only a slight chance, depending on the method you used to find your cabin...

Archived