Question about 7 day cruise restaurants

Chimmicat

I was on a 3 day Disney Cruise in December and we enjoyed 3 restaurants. The Animators Palate, Enchanted Garden, and I think the Royal Palace. Does the 7 day cruise have additional restaurants? Is one a formal night and which nightis the formal night? We will be on the cruise during Valentine's Day and wanted to book Palo's, but it is already booked that night. Is is worth booking Palo's for another night, and I am not sure which night to choose, because I don't want to miss the opportunity to eat at one of the new restaurants if there are any, beyond the three listed above. Thanks for the input

We were on the Valentine's Day sailing of Fantasy last year and had a great time!

For the seven day cruise you would rotate through the three MDR's. As for formal night I believe it was on day 4 (someone correct me if I am wrong). We ate at both Remy and Palo, and enjoyed Palo more. We also ate at Cabana's one night towards the end of the cruise, service was great and the food was better than in the MDR (IMHO). When we cruise with Disney again we will definitely eat more at Cabana's.....hope this all helps!

I was on a 3 day Disney Cruise in December and we enjoyed 3 restaurants. The Animators Palate, Enchanted Garden, and I think the Royal Palace. Does the 7 day cruise have additional restaurants? Is one a formal night and which nightis the formal night? We will be on the cruise during Valentine's Day and wanted to book Palo's, but it is already booked that night. Is is worth booking Palo's for another night, and I am not sure which night to choose, because I don't want to miss the opportunity to eat at one of the new restaurants if there are any, beyond the three listed above. Thanks for the input

The rotation for 7 night cruises does vary, it could be 1231231; or 1231223; or 1223123; or many other variations.

Basically, you will dine in 2 of the MDRs twice and one of the 3 times during the cruise. The first time you are in each MDR, you will have that dining room's Signature menu. Subsequent nights the same (theme) menu is served in all dining rooms. Typically the other nights will have a Pirate menu; Captain's Gala (usually semi-formal night); Prince and Princess; Till We Meet Again (or Sea Ya Real Soon).

Typically formal night is the second night (usually the first sea day) and semi-formal on night 6.