Kind of Off Topic--Airborne

I work for a company that sells supplements and we can hardly keep it in stock if that is any indication. Also the feedback that I have gotten is very positive I have not had anyone that is unhappy with it yet. I am going on a cruise in November and have already bought mine so that I know I will have it.:)

I've used Airborne (because it was all I could find one time) and also the Sucrets Soothers, which have similar ingredients. Both seemed to be helpful; I say "seemed" to be because for all I know the psychological effect was what helped the most.

BTW, the nasal spray form of Zicam has been shown to cause permanent loss of smell in some people (not all certainly). This is not an urban legend or anecdotal; there has been documented evidence. Apparantly, the nasal swabs do not cause the loss of smell. I'm guessing (just a WAG as I have no idea if it's correct) that it's because you swab it only on the outer part of your nasal passage and the spray goes all the way in.

beachchick

If you do a search on the web of Airbourne you will find complete info.

I am one of those persons who if I get on a plane I get a cold - I have used Zycam frequently as a method to prevent airborn germs - works perfectly as does airbourne and no loss of smell.

We're going on a 10-day in October and have already bought Airbourne for each of the 9 members of our group - why take chances when there is help available.

People are all sneezing,coughing etc in my office, I feel like I;m starting to get it. Anyone here ever use Airborne? Does it work?

I really don't want to get sick....

Great stuff, just take as directed every 3 hrs. Tough part is trying to find it. When I see it in a store I usually pick up several.

Archived