Epic-2 quick questions

pirokp

Good afternoon

On the Norwegian website, it provides the balcony room size in square feet (such as 216-240). Does that figure include the balcony footage or is the figure for the room only?

If I wanted to view the port while docked, should I get a room on the port or starboard sides?

Thanks

1. It includes the balcony.

2. No way to know without knowing which port you will be in and what dock. Some ports the port will be mostly on the starboard side, other ports will be mostly on the port side. Cruise lines tend to mix it up so both sides of the ship get to be where the dock is sometimes. As I recall on Epic last March, 2 ports were starboard and one was port. Some ports you can't see much of the port no matter which side of the ship you are on because you are "parked" next to other ships and your view is pretty much the other ship. Most likely place to be able to see the port: from the front or back of the ship as you head into/out of port. If you want to see people running for the ship at the end of the day and your view is away from the dock, head topside to the opposite side of the ship. There will be lots of people up there doing the same thing.