Carnival Pride - Dr. Seuss Breakfast :)

CourtnayA

We did it on the Splendor. So much fun. The kids (and the adults!) enjoyed it. Lots of characters and really cute decor. We made the reservations once we were onboard. It was advertised in the Fun Times with a number to call!

We just did it on the Freedom. Lots of fun even for oldsters. There is a link in my signature for my Freedom review. The Seuss activities of the breakfast , the parade and the story time are in Part II of my review.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We just got off the Pride this morning. For us it was the last Sea Day. The dining room is decorated really neat. Thing 1 and Thing 2, the Cat in the Hat and Sam I Am came by each table to take pictures. In addition to it being listed in the Fun Times, there was a sign up in the Atrium and at the Camp Carnival orientation on embarkation day.

• 4 months later...

My two year old loved it on the Freedom. And I did too! As far as booking, there was a number to call. Reserve early as one of the two times on our sailing filled up (and there were very few children on board). I also included a detailed discussion of this with lots of pictures in my review (link in my signature). Have fun!!! :D