showering in the spa or gym?

cruise435

not sure if this is the right forum, but here goes...is showering in the spa or exercise room an acceptable practice on a cruise ship? i have seen it mentioned a few times on different boards or stories online, but wasn't sure etiquette wise if it was appropriate? We have 4 grown women sharing a room in feb and having a second place to shower will free up lots of time and space for us.

thank you!

Yes, much more room than in your cabin. At least in the men's area. Nothing wrong with using the facilities you paid for. My experience was that they were hardly used. I would go and get ready for my evening every night

Sent from my SGH-T989D using Forums mobile app

One thing to keep in mind is the size of the ship and your cabin location in relation to the gym. In some cases this can be quite a hike. Many don't like to lug all their toiletries and clothes all over. A 20 minute shower and grooming trip can easily turn into an hut long adventure.

not sure if this is the right forum, but here goes...is showering in the spa or exercise room an acceptable practice on a cruise ship? i have seen it mentioned a few times on different boards or stories online, but wasn't sure etiquette wise if it was appropriate? We have 4 grown women sharing a room in feb and having a second place to shower will free up lots of time and space for us.

thank you!

many people do so since there is only one shower in most cabins and with multiple people trying to get ready, it's a PITA.

nobody thinks twice about it.