FIRST TIME, I am so lost....

MemoryMaker2669

OK, I might be going in a few weeks, very last minute trip. One last detail to work out. But I am so clueless about Bermuda! I am one to know every little tiny detail about my cruises and ports of call, so this is kind of scary for me to know nothing.

What are some good things to know about Bermuda? Is there a list of MUST does or buys??

Not even sure what I want to do there honestly, just the beach, shop, etc. OMG, help me! :eek:

Well, a lot will depend on where you will be docking, and for how long. This will help determine what you'll be close to, and how much time you have to spend there. Bermuda has a lot to offer - beaches, golf, shopping, snorkling, sailing, helmet diving, parasailing, carriage rides, hiking, dining, museums, gardens, aquarium, crystal caves, and a whole lot more.

Can you give us a little more info about the ship and ports? Then we can give you a lot more info about what to do! :D

A poster here by the name traveller99 has a website that he built up in preparation for his trip to Bermuda. Do a search for traveller99 and click on the link in his signature, it should help you.

What kinds of activities do you like doing? Beaching, touring around, shopping, snorkelling?

Archived