Anyone done Cozumel Fiesta Party Catamaran?

Frank12

You never know. It may be a new excursion that just hasn't had much time for reviews yet. I know that some of my best, most "fun" excursions on cruises have been on party catamarans.

shoreexcursioner seems to be a decent company, not too many complaints, so if they are booking it, it may be great! If it's something you want to do, go for it.

You never know. It may be a new excursion that just hasn't had much time for reviews yet. I know that some of my best, most "fun" excursions on cruises have been on party catamarans.

shoreexcursioner seems to be a decent company, not too many complaints, so if they are booking it, it may be great! If it's something you want to do, go for it.

Actually, that's pretty good advice. I think I will.

We used Shore Excursioneer for our tours in Belize (shark ray alley) and Roatan (beach day). We were very happy with their services, price, local operator and follow up (we canceled one excursion in Cozumel and received the refund within an hour...). We will book with them again.

We used Shore Excursioneer for our tours in Belize (shark ray alley) and Roatan (beach day). We were very happy with their services, price, local operator and follow up (we canceled one excursion in Cozumel and received the refund within an hour...). We will book with them again.

Glad to hear. Thanks!