Rhapsody ? - Parking

wrp96

I'm considering going on the Dec. 18th 5-night on Rhapsody or Vision and need to know the cost of parking so I can compare the cost of the two cruises, and also decide whether I want to fly or drive.

How much does it cost to park in Galveston for the Rhapsody? Do you park at the terminal or is there somewhere else to park?

Thanks.

I'm considering going on the Dec. 18th 5-night on Rhapsody or Vision and need to know the cost of parking so I can compare the cost of the two cruises, and also decide whether I want to fly or drive.

How much does it cost to park in Galveston for the Rhapsody? Do you park at the terminal or is there somewhere else to park?

Thanks.

there were many suggestions to park here, http://ezcruiseparking.com/ make a reservation online and save $10 (so it'd be $45). i havent parked there, but i did make a reservation to do so in 23 days!

Thanks! That's what I was looking for. Now if I can just convince somebody they need to go on a cruise with me just before Christmas.

i'll go!!!

lol

i dont know how my family's going to take that... just off a ship, onto the mountains, and then back on a ship again. LoL

Archived