Is there something I'm not doing?

woozlebear

I have a 5 Dinner package booked on the Solstice departing 27 January, I was able to book one dinner but for some reason I cannot add to my booking.

Is this my fault or a website glitch?

I can reserve a dinner but the website asks me to provide details for payment ie bank card details.

I can obviously wait until we board but would like to reserve a few more dinners!

Regards

Susan

I have a 5 Dinner package booked on the Solstice departing 27 January, I was able to book one dinner but for some reason I cannot add to my booking.

Is this my fault or a website glitch?

I can reserve a dinner but the website asks me to provide details for payment ie bank card details.

I can obviously wait until we board but would like to reserve a few more dinners!

Regards

Susan

Susan -

Did you actually pay for the dinner package along with selecting when you want the first reservation for dinner?

If not, you need to pay for the dinner package in advance. If you were hoping to use OBC, then you will need to wait till you get on the ship to book a specialty dining package (assuming they are available).

Also, you are only able to make a reservation for the first dinner. The other 4 dinners need to be booked once on the ship.

Make sense? Enjoy your cruise!

We had the same issue on the Equinox last year. Purchased a 3 dinner package pre- cruise and during the purchase process was only able to book one dinner. Found it impossible to book subsequent dinners online without being asked to pay again.

We did try calling Celebrity and was told the other bookings could only be made on board. On the day we boarded a table was set up outside the Oceanview Cafe selling dinner packages. We visited this and were able to make all of our bookings within half an hour of getting gon the ship.

I agree with what has been said. I also advise you to book ASAP once you board. We did a dinner package once, boarded early, and headed right for the booking area. We had a heck of a time finding times/days we wanted. Most of the open times were early or late. Honestly, I would hesitate to do it again based on our experience, but allow that we only tried it once so not sure if this is always an issue.

Susan -

Did you actually pay for the dinner package along with selecting when you want the first reservation for dinner?

If not, you need to pay for the dinner package in advance. If you were hoping to use OBC, then you will need to wait till you get on the ship to book a specialty dining package (assuming they are available).

Also, you are only able to make a reservation for the first dinner. The other 4 dinners need to be booked once on the ship.

Make sense? Enjoy your cruise!

Hi

Yes, I did pay in advance but you have put my mind at rest. Will hot foot it to the reservation desk as soon as we board.

Thank You

Susan