Please Share Your Thoughts If You Have Ever Booked A Suite

prettybrowneyes

Hi All,

We are considering a family cruise for May and are trying to determine if a suite on the Conquest have enough room for 4 adults.

We have had a suite a few times and love them. They are a little more like a regular hotel room. Of course we only had 2 in the room. My 2 sisters and a friend cruised in a suite and it was more than comfy for 3 adults. Not sure about 4 adults but I think it would work.

Sent from my ME301T using Forums mobile app

We did 4 adults in a suite on the Miracle. It was an ocean suite. The best part was the bathtub and that there was a separate dressing area that had a door that you could close. Someone could be in the bathroom and someone else in the dressing room. Also, the balcony was huge.

On our last cruise, we had an ocean suite (upgrade at last minute). It was absolutely wonderful. There was so much room and unlike our regular cruise cabins, my husband and I were not continuously running into each other. We were the only two in our cabin, but four might fit comfortably (depends on how "close" you are ;))

Have a great cruise and remember to just ENJOY.

Definitely have enough room. When I went on the Elation, it was supposed to be me, my sister, my nephew, & his girlfriend going. Booked a grand suite. My nephew & his girlfriend did not go. It was just me & my sister. The suite was enough for two of us but would have been comfortable for all four of us if they were able to come with us.

We have done 2 adults and 2 kids on a ocean suite on the Dream. By cruise standards, there was plenty of room and storage. But my kids had to share the sofa bed if that is an issue.

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app