Door decorations

My daughter made our personalized magnetic sign for us for Christmas! I just got to use it for the first time on our 1/4/15 Explorer cruise. It made me smile every time I rounded the corner and saw it on my cabin door!

IMG_4962_zps74736b4b.jpg

Cindy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hmmmm... We have done most of our past cruises on Disney, and I've always decorated there. I'm thinking, though, that most of my Disney magnets would be a bit out if place on Indy.:eek: I hadn't thought about decorating this time, but maybe I will see what I can come up with. I have a couple of ideas already.

I usually personalize my magnets with my cabin number, my board name, or maybe our first names. That seems to help keep them where they belong, or at least make it a bit easier for them to find their way home if they get "lost".

Christmas 2013 on Serenade out of New Orleans we put a cardboard wreath on our door with a chalkboard banner. We wrote something different every day (i.e., "Think Snow" and "Go Seahawks") and all of our neighbors enjoyed reading it every morning.

On our April 2014 TA on Legend, there were 7 of us traveling with our cabins all in a row. We used magnetic white boards (from Dollar Tree) to let our friends know where we were during the day. After a few days, other people in our hall started writing us notes as well. It was a lot of fun to try and figure out who wrote the extra notes!

Oh yea!......

GO SEAHAWKS

Edited by Sam.Seattle