Norwegian iConcerige App

Kroozen

Has anyone used the iConcierge app? I was just reading on the NCL website, and it says it can be used to contact other cruisers, view your on board account, read the free style daily, book restaurants, etc. Anyone ever use it? It seems like it might be a good way to stay in touch with other people in my group without having to leave notes on their door and leaving them messages on their phone.

I also costs $7.95 per person if you chose to use the text and phone portion of the app, so be aware of that. It's a one time fee per device, per cruise. You don't need to pay for an Internet package to use it.

I used it on the Breakaway. It was helpful when my bf and I were doing separate things and then trying to meet back up. We only used texting. I think maybe I called him once or twice but it either didn't go through, or he didn't notice, because I never actually talked to him through it.

It's available on the Epic and newer, and they are adding it to the ships that are going through the recent dry docks.

I also costs $7.95 per person if you chose to use the text and phone portion of the app, so be aware of that. It's a one time fee per device, per cruise. You don't need to pay for an Internet package to use it.

Sounds like a great deal to me!!! Hope they have it on Pearl.

We used it on the Epic, and I was told it was added to Pearl for our upcoming cruise. We loved it, you can text and call. It was a great way to keep in touch. It was not perfect, sometimes we could not get a call or text through, but we loved it!