cabin 1688 Adventure questions

Hi everyone

we are looking to book Adventure of the seas for a S Caribbean cruise and corner aft has come up as available and wondered if anyone has any pics of this cabin/balcony, or if there are any pro's and cons, all we know is it is 25% obstructed view

Thanks in advance

wendy

xx

We have 1688 booked on Navigator in March. I was a little nervous as the corner aft was a JS on our last cruise so I thought it might not be as nice. However, I've read lots of great reviews on here and other sites about those rooms so we kept it. Looking forward to checking it out soon!

The best part of 1688 is that you pay for a D-1 cabin but get a Junior Suite sized room, less the walk in closet and bathtub!!

We just had 1688 on the Explorer last month and loved it, i brought my hammock along and had it out on the balcony. There was enough room for two loungers, a chair, and a table, along with the hammock!:D:rolleyes:

Keith

The best part of 1688 is that you pay for a D-1 cabin but get a Junior Suite sized room, less the walk in closet and bathtub!!

We just had 1688 on the Explorer last month and loved it, i brought my hammock along and had it out on the balcony. There was enough room for two loungers, a chair, and a table, along with the hammock!:D:rolleyes:

Keith

We have 7688 on Adventure in May. This is what I'm planning on doing as well. I look forward to a few naps out there!!